Play-Doh

I made a smiley face to remind myself to always be happy its important to me to never let myself be sad or mad and remember to always be happy some other objects people made was a pair of headphones and on the board was a rose that was cool because a person was able to put a lot of detail in a play-doh brick and made rose and another person on the board made a man holding up an weight. And another person made a soccer ball and a soccer cleat because they like to play soccer and another person made headphones beacause they like to listen music This activity can relate to the writhing process because who had to think of the thing you were going to make and a writer has to think about the words there going to put down on the paper and we had to edit it and make sure it was the way i wanted it to and writers have to edit there stories or post to make sure there are not any spelling mistakes or any grammatical errors in there post so they can be recoginzied as an serious author and not someone trying to be and atuthor but can not even fix there own articles that is why us making something out of play doh can relate to someone writing a article or book or short story

2 thoughts on “Play-Doh”